2000 International DT466 50 Bucket Truck
$14,999 or best offer
|| Fort Worth, TX 76134
|| 80,634 miles (129,768 kms)
|| 8 Cylinder (Diesel)
|| Tan Vinyl
50' Bucket Truck!
50' Bucket Truck w/ 2 Buckets
2000 International DT466E Diesel, 6 Speed Manual Transmission w/ 80,634 Miles on the engine and 64,883 Hours on the PTO.
This truck's Registration is Current and Had it's last Inspection last month.
Fuel system has been completely cleaned recently and has all new filters.
New Fuel Injectors were recently installed and this Truck Runs Perfect and the Transmission Shift's Great!!
Air Compressor Builds and holds Air Pressure with no problem and the Air Breaks work great!
Has a working Air Horn that is very loud!
-The Lift-All 50' Boom moves and operates properly from both UPPER BUCKET Controls & LOWER Controls.
- Due to manufacturer settings, 1 bucket operates the lift, but both buckets have their own independent Rotation
- All 4 Hydraulic Out Riggers function properly.
***Problems With Truck*** Picture's have been provided
1) There are 1 or 2 cheap to fix Hydraulic leaks currently on this unit. (Recommend getting this fixed ASAP due to Hydraulic Issues worsen the longer you wait to repair)
2) 3 Hole penetrations in the Upper Booms Fiberglass arm that could be patched by someone with Fiberglass knowledge. (Does not Affect the Function of the Lift)
3) Dent in the Gas Tank / Step on the Passenger Side of Truck (Does not affect the Performance of the truck at all)
4) Needs a new Hydraulic Cylinder for the Jib to be operational. (This does not affect the operation of the Boom Lift, you are just unable to use the Jib until a new cylinder is installed)
5) Front 2 tires will eventually need replacement but have been rotated recently.
Besides these Listed above issues, this is a fully functional 50' Bucket truck.
AM/FM radio, Power steering, Power door locks
Standard Oil Changes, Garage Kept, Dealer Serviced, Accident Free, Clean, Maintenance Records, Non-Smoker
1455 (updated daily)